Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Oh SO Sorry

It's been a long time since I 've been able to blog. Many things have happend since our trip some you may know and some you may not! Danny's job at DuPont ended on Oct. 6 and his new job at High Performance began on Oct. 9! God is good because for a while there it looked like we might have to move into Kenny and Jen's spare bedroom....well maybe not quite that bad. I also got a new job I now work as the Assistant to the Chief Flight Instructor at Rison Aviation! (A little joke for those of you who watch the Office.) Yes, that's right I work for Kenny...he's a good boss and I've only been fired twice so far. Danny likes his new job he's working on high end aircraft and he's the youngest one there by at least 10 years. He likes that though, he says he's been learning a lot from the guys over there and has even aquired a few nick names like Ace and Kid-O!
We've also been busy with the Miramar Airshow, we helped to sell Blue Yonder Girl stuff. Although it really sells itself! www.blueyoundergirl.com check it out! We spent the weekend just sitting in the rain...not really we spent the weekend watching the Blue Angles, The Oracle and many other planes fly. We did sell lot's of t-shirts and charms in the process! There was a night show to DIE for with a fire work show that made the 4th of July look weak and last but not least we saw the Wall Of Fire! Can't describe it just know there's you life pre wall of fire and your life post. You'll never be the same once you've seen it! You can also see where I work at www.risonaviation.com and Danny's new job at www.hpair.com .
Well thank you all for your prayers, love and support and hopefully we'll get the computer up and running better so I can keep in touch more often!!

No comments: