Friday, December 01, 2006

Hey Everone!

I have some pictures from Thanksgiving that I want to post but for some reason my pictures won't upload. I tried yesterday and just thought it was the computer because it was running slow. So I tried again today and still nothing. I'm bummed, but I'm tring to fix it and hopefully there will be new informationa and pictures on Monday! Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Jim and Jolene said...

Yeah! More photos...can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Do something new on your site so we can commit. I know, have Danny shave off something so we can make fun of him too! LOL

Danny and Tonita said...

I would love to but somethings wrong with my site and I can't publish things right now! I'm so bummed because I have some pictures from Thanksgiving, Danny's Christmas party on a 6 bedroom, 62 foot boat (or yacht) and he's not cutting right now he's in the process of growing...that's all I'll say for now give it a week and I'll see if he'll be ready for pictures! :)