Wednesday, February 14, 2007

We made the switch!

So today I logged into blogger and they forced me to switch to beta. I wasn't so sure I wanted to...I was comfortable with the way it was and I was worried that something would happen to all our postings. Life changes and I guess you can't do anything about it. So now I'm forced to jump on the beta bandwagon into cyberspace. So hopfully this works!

4 comments:

Jim and Jolene said...

New Blogger! It's not that bad....just keep up the new posts so we can read all about your adventures!

Kenny and Jen said...

We had to switch too :(

At least we are all in this together!

Danny and Tonita said...

Adventures? I don't think we really have any adventures? :) But we'll keep you up to date on everyday life! :)

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

We have not had the best of luck with the new blogger. First I had the problem of not being able to login for, what seemed like, forever. Finally, that got fixed. However, now I cannot post photos! Urgh!! Hopefully this to shall pass :)