Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Our New Look!

Well here it is, our new look. Jen TOTALLY helped me with. It wouldn't look nearly as good without her help. Let us know what you think.

6 comments:

Jim and Jolene said...

Totally different!!!!!
Jamie and I like it!
Now you have to Blog ALL the time:)

Kenny and Jen said...

Yippee for the new look!

Danny and Tonita said...

I couldn't have done it without Jen! She's amazing...and she was teaching me HTML! SO cool! :)

Thanks Jen!

David, Jamie and Jeffrey said...

She is AMAZING! She fixed my new layout and also my mom's! I wonder if she'll send us a bill for her work? :)

Danny and Tonita said...

I think she should start a business doing stuff like helping people with their web sites! :)

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

Once again, Jen saves the day. The new page looks great.