Thursday, April 24, 2008

No we aren't dead...

We are alive! Sorry we've been absent from the blogging world for a while...sorry! Now that we have internet I should be able to blog more often. It's just been crazy down here lately.

Here are some updates for the past few months:

1. I got a new job-- I work for ECEGC, Inc. What is that you ask? Well it's a construction company. I work part time as an administrative assistant. I do billing, Quickbooks and most of the computer related things that need to be done in the office. :)

2. Danny got to rebuild his engine! :) I say got to...well the truth is HAD to but he got to make a few upgrades that he wanted and it came out really good!
Although he broke a few tools trying to get a bolt off!



Then he needed more muscle, I guess I didn't have enough!



Finally it came off (with the help of a blow-torch)!

This is during...








I got to help paint and clean and kept Danny company while he worked away on the truck! I also got to make gaskets...so if any of you need a gasket for your engine give me a call because I am now a pro.



3. As most of you know we have internet at our house, finally! For the first time since we've been married (5 yrs.) and we also got a new computer to go along with it. Okay so it's not brand new; but it's new to us. We wanted to be like Kenny and Jen so we got a Mac too!!! Actually we had been looking at them for over a year and a new/used one came up for sale and we liked it. It's great to hold all our music, pictures and I can work on designing logos and such not!

I think that's it for this quick update...not much else to tell about. We got a new faucet in our bathroom (I know very exciting)! Life keeps moving and God keeps blessing us, more than we can say. :)

3 comments:

Jim and Jolene said...

Hooray! You are alive!
We really would like to see a photo of the bathroom faucet :)

David, Jamie and Jeffrey said...

We kept checking your blog hoping to see something new. We are looking forward to more blogs from you!

Kenny and Jen said...

More blogs! More blogs!

I want more blogs too!