Sunday, February 22, 2009

My how we've grown!

I was looking over pictures and I can't believe how much we've (Gwizzie and I) have grown!

Here we are at 5 months:

Here we are now!


These pictures are taken at 38 weeks. We are doing good I have three doctors appointments every week. There are two Non-Stress Tests (NST) where they give me an ultra sound and check the amniotic fluid. Then I sit in a bed and they monitor her resting and active heart rate and my contractions. I have only had minimal contractions nothing to speak of but I am ready to carry her in my arms and not in my tummy! :)


We are very excited I have 9 days to my due date and 16 days until they'll induce. Hopefully they won't have to induce. Danny says that he's tired of me being pregnant and he's just ready to hold his baby girl! We can't wait to let you know what her name is and what she looks like! Thanks for all your love and prayers! We're almost there!

1 comment:

OkieChiro said...

You look sooooo cute! I can't wait to meet gwizzie though!