Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Today

This picture doesn't do this story justice...I was on the computer and Isabella was on her blanket behind me. She was cooing and talking and having a great time and I was trying to get some new pictures up on the computer! She sounded happy so she was fine, right? Well she was fine, and really happy with my black leather flip flop in her mouth chomping away! Needless to say I was mortified! What horrible mother would allow their child to chew on a dirty flip flop...she had black on her face and her shirt, not to mention the dog hair. Hopefully her overabundance of saliva kept all of the worst germs out! I'm sure it won't be the last thing she'll get into.


Isabella is rolling over now and over and over...it's fun because now she can roll to get her toys. However, as the above story illustrates, it now means that she also gets whatever else might be on the floor as well! Time to baby proof the home I guess. (Or just put our shoes away when we take them off!) :)

3 comments:

Kenny and Jen said...

LOL! Time to break out the pack & play again... this time for play :)

OkieChiro said...

haha! Tell Isabella she started Aunt Rach's day with a smile :)

Matt, Kelly, Eli, and Ethan said...

Let the fun begin! Just wait til she starts crawling :)